Application for the Qi Anlong Scholarship in Computer Science in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
The program encourages outstanding students who want to commence undergraduate and honours level study in the field of Computer Science for full-time at the University of Auckland. The support will be awarded annually, for a period of one year, and will be of the value of up to $8,000.
As the largest and highest-ranked university in New Zealand, the University of Auckland was founded in 1883. The motto of the university is ‘Ingenio et Labour’ which can be translated from Latin as “natural ability and hard work”.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QI ANLONG SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science conjoint degree, Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree or a Bachelor of Advanced Sciences (Honours) in the Faculty of Science in Computer Science, intending to specialise in Artificial Intelligence.
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Required to maintain a GPA of at least 6.00 (equivalent to a B+ average) in each semester of study.
- For being admitted, you need to meet the admission requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
QI ANLONG SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have to take admission in the Undergraduate & Honours level program at the University. After that candidates must complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- All candidates must have to submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below