Application for the QMS China Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
These awards are exclusively for new international students beginning their first year of a full-time postgraduate taught study within Queen’s Management School. The programme will provide an award amount of £10,000 to the high achieving postgraduate studies candidates.
Founded in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast provides world-class education and prepares students in a global society for leadership and citizenship. With the new technology, it has the best characteristics of a conventional library.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QMS CHINA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of either mainland China, Hong Kong or Macau
- Postgraduate taught the programme in all subjects offered by the university
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Queen’s Management School.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- You must have an IELTS or 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each category or qualification as per our website.
QMS CHINA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a postgraduate degree programme at the Queen’s University Belfast. After holding an offer for a place on a full-time eligible postgraduate taught programme, students must complete the online application form for this award.
Application must include:
- You must submit a CV through the online application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below