Application for the QMU and Santander New International Scholarship – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for international students at the Queen Margaret University in the United Kingdom.
These free education funds are available for students from worldwide and having the purpose of supporting them in undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree level course.The funded education wards will worth £3000 to £5000 as a reduction of the tuition fee.
Queen Margaret University was known as the Edinburgh School of Cookery in 1875. It is a public university which granted its university status in 2007. The university has a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QMU AND SANTANDER NEW INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are welcomed.
- They are able to apply for undergraduate or taught postgraduate courses at the university.
- Participants must be self-funding.
- A high school diploma for an undergraduate degree course and an undergraduate degree for a postgraduate degree course are required.
- If you do not belong to a country whose national language is English, then you must have to show the English language ability by taking TOEFL or IELTS test.
QMU AND SANTANDER NEW INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates are suggested to take place in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Then complete the grant application form and send it through email to [email protected]
Application must include:
- The supporting statement of between 500 and 1000 words, reasons for choosing the degree program, information of any noteworthy academic achievement, a description of the positive financial impact, a university application form, and curriculum vitae should be attached.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30th, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below