Application for the QMUL Principal’s Postgraduate Research Studentships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) in UK.
The Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is one of the UK’s top research universities, ranked fifth for world-leading and internationally excellent research. The studentships cover tuition fees and provide maintenance paid at a rate of c£17,000 pa.
University expects all students to have a good standard of English in order to successfully study on a course. The minimum English language requirement is GCSE grade C or 4, though the requirements for some courses may be higher.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QMUL RESEARCH ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have previous degree.
- University expects all students to have a good standard of English in order to successfully study on a course. The minimum English language requirement is GCSE grade C or 4, though the requirements for some courses may be higher.
QMUL RESEARCH APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Application process: a step-by-step guide
- Select your course of study from the list of postgraduate courses.
- Academic entry requirements
University accepts a broad range of overseas qualifications. Consult country/region-specific information to find out whether you have the right qualifications.
- English language and foundation courses
If your first language is not English you must be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the program for which you have applied. For a full list of our English language requirements please see English language requirements web pages.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below