Application for the Queen Mary Norton Rose Fulbright CCLS award in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the Queen Mary University of London in UK.
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP and the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) are offering the full tuition fee funding for the eligible candidates at the Queen Mary University of London.
The program is open for the UK/EU and international students. The studentships are available to study the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program at the QMUL. The sponsorship will cover the tuition fee of the successful candidate worth up to the equivalent of £15,100 for a Home/EU student or £22,150 for a non-Home/EU student.
The Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. It is ranked in the global top 50 in English, drama, and law and committed to improving social justice and achieving the previously unthinkable.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUEEN MARY NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT CCLS AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU/international students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Applicants must have to hold an offer for the LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program (either conditional or unconditional, home/EU or overseas) for full-time study.
- International applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
QUEEN MARY NORTON ROSE FULBRIGHT CCLS AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The candidates can apply for the opportunity after taking full-time enrolment in LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law by 4 June 2019. Then applicants can apply for the opportunity through Norton Rose Fulbright applications 2019/20. All applications must include:
- A copy of CV, a 500-word max response to the following, a full transcript of grades.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 2 July 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below