Application for the Queen Mary Principal’s PhD Studentships in Environment, Biodiversity and Genomics in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queen Mary University London in UK.
The grant is exclusively available for both UK and international students in order to take a full-time PhD programme at the university for the academic year 2022/2023. The Queen Mary University London will cover tuition fees and provide an annual tax-free maintenance allowance for three years at the Research Council rate (£17,609 in 2021/22).
The Queen Mary University of London is a world-renowned, research-intensive university with an international reputation in London, England. In 1785, the London Medical College opened its doors to students. It is a globally acclaimed university that offers global education and research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRINCIPAL’S PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- The PhD scholarship will be awarded in Environment, Biodiversity, and Genomics.
- Candidates must have a first-class or good Upper Second Degree (or International equivalent) in engineering, mathematics, physics, materials science, chemistry, or other closely-related disciplines.
- A relevant Masters’s level degree qualification.
- Solid and verifiable background in Mechanics of Materials and Finite Element Analysis.
- To be in the running for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Applicants must have excellent English communication and writing skills. If English is not your first language, then you will require a valid English certificate equivalent to IELTS 6.5+ overall with a minimum score of 6 in Writing and 5.5 in all sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking) or other equivalent English certificate.
PRINCIPAL’S PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- CV, cover letter, two academic referees, representative publications list.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below