Application for the Queen’s International Loyalty funding for Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
The purpose of this educational award is to support candidates of Summer School and Study Abroad students of any nationality in pursuing an undergraduate course at the QUB in the UK.The university will provide a 20% discount on the first year tuition fee at the university.
Queen’s University Belfast was opened in 1845 as a public research university and received its university status in 1908. The university offers over 300-degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUEEN’S LOYALTY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Exchange and Study Abroad international students.
- Except for undergraduate (Medicine, Density, Agricultural Technology, and Theology) and all Distance Learning programs, foundation degree programs and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programs. They can apply for any other undergraduate program at the university.
- Must be self-funded and classified as an international fee-paying student. Also, hold an offer from Queen’s University Belfast to study a full-time progression program and have previously studied at the university.
QUEEN’S LOYALTY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Wishing to apply for the grant, you need to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university. And then you can complete the fund application form.
Application must include:
- Previous degree name, family details, and contact information should be submitted in the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below.