Application for the Queen’s Loyalty Postgraduate Placements for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
The main purpose of The grant is to support deserving applicants to achieve their career goals. This programme is available for all international students for the academic year 2021-2022. The Queen’s University Belfast will provide a 20% tuition fee reduction on year 1 with a full-time and complete duration programme. It provides financial assistance to an outstanding university or college student for making their ways easier and clear.
The Queen’s University Belfast was established in 1845 in Belfast, UK. It offers academic degrees at various levels. Approximately 300-degree programmes are available under this university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUEEN’S LOYALTY PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities..
- Postgraduate degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Must hold an offer of a place on a full-time and complete duration programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
- Must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate to be considered for this discount.
- The applicant would not include into the receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organization. These students will include in educational loans.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirement of the chosen program.
- Students must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests that may be taken within the last two years.
QUEEN’S LOYALTY PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above). If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date.
- Certificates of your official Degree/Diploma, for the qualification(s) you have already completed for the confirmation of your qualification.
- You may upload a combined document in respect of one undergraduate course, and additional combined documents for up to three postgraduate courses.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below