Application for the Queen’s Management School Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast – Management School in UK.
This award is exclusively for new international students beginning their first year of a full-time postgraduate taught study within Queen’s Management School. There are 400 awards available for successful students; the award value is £1000 for the full duration of the course for the academic year 2020-21.
Established in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast offers a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society. It has the best features of a traditional library with the latest technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUEEN’S FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Postgraduate taught will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Queen’s Management School, starting in the academic year 2020-21
- They must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Students must have a valid visa and also meet the minimum admission requirements of the college.
- Students whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
QUEEN’S FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the higher education funding, applicants must apply for postgraduate admission at the university. No application is necessary. Awards made automatically to eligible international students on enrolment.
Application must include:
- Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above).
- If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date. This can be requested from your University.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed. These are the documents that confirm the level and title of your qualification(s), for example, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
- For each qualification, the degree transcript and degree award certificate should be combined in one document for uploading. You may upload a combined document in respect of one undergraduate course
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below