Application for the Queen’s PhD Scholarship for International EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
Queen’s is ranked 8th in the UK for Research Intensity with over 75% of our research assessed as ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ (REF 2014). University is ranked in the top one per cent of universities in the world. 2 fully-funded PhD awards (open to non-UK, EU or international applicants) This includes: 3 years full fee, Maintenance/stipend payments, Access to Research Training Support Grant, 1 funded PhD award (open to non-UK international applicants only). This includes: 3 years full fees.
Why at Queen’s University Belfast? Queen’s is committed to welcome students from all over the world and helping them to achieve their ambitions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUEEN’S PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To qualify for an international/EU scholarship, students must be in receipt of an offer to study for a PhD degree at Queen’s University Belfast within the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences and meet the eligibility criteria below:
- International and EU students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Students must not be in receipt of funding from any other organisation
- Students must be in a position to commence their studies in September 2020
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate OR be classified as EU fee-paying students paying the EU tuition fee rate in order to be considered for these awards.
- Students must hold an offer of a place on a full-time programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2020-2021 and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students studying on a part-time basis, or on foundation degrees or distance learning programmes, or any other programme with non-standard fee rates are not eligible for these endowments.
- Queen’s University will continue to accept the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT), and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission to undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs, if taken within the past two years.
QUEEN’S PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete an application for admission to PhD study via the Direct Application Portal.
Application must include:
- Candidates will need to scan original transcripts of any qualifications obtained outside UWA, as well as proof of citizenship/permanent residency.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below