Application for the Queen’s University Belfast PhD International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
This is a full-time three-year PhD scholarship available to all eligible students commencing October 2022 at Queen’s University Belfast in the United Kingdom. Each successful scholar will receive the £18,000 tuition fees to complete the PhD study in the UK.
Founded in 1845, the Queen’s University of Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. It provides world-class education and trains students for leadership and citizenship in a global community, as well as combining classic library elements with cutting-edge technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in Queen’s Management School.
- Normally a UK 2.1 Honours degree (or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University) and a UK Master’s degree in a relevant discipline with a final result of 60% (or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University).
- For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Evidence of an IELTS* score of 7.0, with not less than 6.0 in any component, or an equivalent qualification acceptable to the University is required (*taken within the last two years).
- International students wishing to apply to Queen’s University Belfast (and for whom English is not their first language) must be able to demonstrate their proficiency in English in order to benefit fully from their course of study or research. Non-EEA nationals must also satisfy UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) immigration requirements for the English language for visa purposes.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must be able to provide final official results of qualifications to meet the academic requirements before the start of the studentship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 6th May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below