Application for the Queensland Advancing Clinical Research International Fellowships in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The studentship is available for the brilliant international and domestic students who want to undertake a research fellowship programme at the University of Queensland. The University of Queensland will provide the funding award of up to $100,000 to the eligible international and domestic students in Australia.
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 and is a public research university based primarily in Brisbane, Queensland’s capital city. It offers a wide range of degree programs to students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUEENSLAND RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Advancing clinical research international fellowships offered by the university
- Must hold a salaried appointment in a clinically related role with the Queensland Health facility or other publicly funded medical facilities (minimum fellowship 20% FTE).
- Must continue to be working, live in and behaviour research in Queensland for the duration of the fellowship.
- Be eligible for membership/accreditation of a professional association, or be registered with the appropriate professional registration board.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
QUEENSLAND RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in a research fellowship at the university. After that, students must apply online no later than the deadline.
Application must include:
- Must need to submit an Academic CV, academic certificate, transcripts, and copy of your passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 26, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below