Application for the QUT Corporate Partners in Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Queensland University of Australia.
QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. They are one of the nation’s fastest-growing research universities and their courses are in high demand. Their graduates include eight Rhodes Scholars, five of these awarded in the past six years. Applicant will be awarded with; A scholarship valued at $36,000 paid in semester instalments* over three years, to spend on HECS-HELP, university fees, textbooks and living expenses, Two 15-week internships with one or more of our corporate partners. *Installments of $6,000 per semester are paid after HECS-HELP Census date upon satisfaction of contract conditions. Other benefits may include:Automatic membership of the QUT College of Excellence, Automatic invitation to the College of Excellence start-of-year camp, Priority access to QUT Business School’s Business Advantage Program, The opportunity to represent QUT Business School in international case competitions, The opportunity to represent QUT through the Student Ambassador Program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
- be graduating Year 12 in 2019, or have graduated Year 12 in 2018 at an Australian secondary school.
- be enrolling in university for the first time in 2020 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- have achieved an unadjusted OP 1-5 (or equivalent unadjusted ATAR)
- be prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in the Bachelor of Business (BS05) in the event of a scholarship offer. This program is not aligned with other business degrees
- not defer your QTAC offer.
- You must also:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- be a permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- complete and lodge the application by the due date
- be prepared to complete all four stages of scholarship selection
- not accept any other QUT academic scholarship.
QUT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You apply online through QTAC for admission into our undergraduate courses and QUT dual awards with TAFE.
Application must include:
Ordering your preferences
Here’s a guide to ordering your preferences:
- Use your first and second preferences for you dream courses – the ones you really want to study.
- Use your third and fourth preferences for back-up courses that you are interested in studying, but are less competitive for entry
- Use your fifth and sixth preferences for courses that you can study to get help you get into the course you really want.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 8, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below