Application for the QUT International PhD Scholarships in the Emotional Face in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
The prestigious programme will recognize students from all around the world who want to commence a PhD degree coursework at the university. The successful applicant will receive a scholarship, tax-exempt and indexed annually of $28,597 per annum for three years, with a possible six-month extension, subject to satisfactory progress. International students will also receive either: An Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) fees offset (International) and QUT research degree (HDR) tuition fee scholarship.
The Technology University of Queensland is a well-known institution focused on science and learning in Australia. It provides high-quality spaces for studying, teaching, and study to better address the needs of learners, scholars and researchers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree coursework in Emotional Face.
- To be eligible for the funding opportunity, applicants must have to fulfil the entry requirements of the Doctor of Philosophy degree programme.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After being registered, submit your application (one PDF file) by email to Prof Ottmar Lipp via ottmar.lipp-at-qut.edu.au
Application must include:
- Applications must include a cover letter including your motivation for applying, up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), full academic transcript, and two detailed letters of reference.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 December 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below