Application for theQUT Master of Philosophy in Education Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University Queensland of Technology in Australia.
The educational opportunity is available for high potential students who want to pursue the Master of Philosophy at QUT. The Queensland University of Technology will provide an award amount of $28,092 per annum to the winning candidates. This amount is tax-free for full-time students.
Founded in 1989, the Queensland University of Technology is a public institution that focuses on research and learning. QUT provides various online programmes and diploma courses for flexible education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUT EDUCATION FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master of Philosophy in Education
- They must be able to take up the program and begin full-time study preferably in February 2021, but before the end of July 2021
- Candidates should demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research.
- For taking admission, applicants have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates need to achieve 6.5 in the IELTS test or 79 in TOEFL iBT in the English language.
QUT EDUCATION FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You need to upload an up-to-date CV, full academic transcript and a brief summary of your career.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below