Application for the QUT PhD International Awards in Models of Intergenerational Learning and Living in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
The funding programme support students who want to undertake a postgraduate research degree in Models of Intergenerational Learning and Living. Eligible students will receive the following benefits: Research funded scholarship of A$33,386 per annum for three (3) years subject to satisfactory progress and full-time study mode, An Australian Government Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship; that is, a Higher Degree Research Tuition Fee Sponsorship for three (3) years for domestic candidates, and A QUT Higher Degree Research Tuition Fee Sponsorship for three (3) years for international candidates.
Founded in 1989, Queensland University of Technology is a modern university for the real world that offers more than 400 courses and research programs. It provides high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to meet better the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL COMMITMENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree programme in the subject area of Business.
- Must have an undergraduate or coursework qualifications in a suitable built environment degree that meets the entry requirements for PhD study at QUT.
- Ideally, you will also have (not necessary but preferred):
- Data collection and analyzing skills (quantitative and qualitative methods).
- Must have knowledge of spatial syntax mapping.
- Skills to observe the built environment.
- knowledge of residential properties, schools, age care facilities (work experience in the property sector is beneficial)
- Must have the capability to communicate with industrial partners, senior residents, young students, international academics, and partners.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
GLOBAL COMMITMENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the education award, applicants must have to take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After being registered, candidates will be considered for the opportunity programme.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 18, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below