Application for the QUT PhD Scholarships in Human Emotional Learning for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
The purpose of this PhD programme is to provide financial support so that students can get a good quality of education. The grant is designed for the academic session 2022/2023. The Queensland University of Technology is providing a grant of $28,597 per annum for three years with a possible six-month extension, subject to satisfactory progress.
Established in 1989, the Queensland University of Technology is a public research university in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is recorded the eighth highest student satisfaction rating out of all Australian universities,
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUT PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD degree programme in Human Emotional Learning at the University.
- Must have a completed recognized relevant honours degree (first-class or second class Division A) or equivalent and a completed recognized master’s degree or a professional doctorate (by research or coursework).
- Applicants must have been demonstrated research aptitude and the availability of supervision, infrastructure, and resources needed for the proposed research project.
- To be eligible for this excellent programme applicant must meet the entry requirements at the University.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
QUT PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the PhD degree programme applicants have to take admission at the Queensland University of Technology.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the following documents at the University: a CV, a two-page research proposal addressing the scholarship topic a writing sample, contact details for two academic referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 24, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below