Application for the QUT Triple Crown funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
The grant is available for the high achieving aspirants from outside Australia to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at QUT.The scholars will receive 25% of tuition fees for their first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. It will be based on their entry score. An ongoing support will cover 25% of tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided students who meet the academic conditions.
The Queensland University of Technology was a member of the Australian Technology Network of universities. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher degree research courses. It ranks within the top 10 Australian universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
QUT TRIPLE CROWN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from outside Australia are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor and masters degree in the field of Business.
- To be considered for this studentship, you have to complete a qualifying course with the required academic results such as high school. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this application once you start your degree program.
- For being admitted, claimants are required to maintain a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Students need to develop their English language skills to assist to meet the entry requirements for the course.
QUT TRIPLE CROWN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being enlisted in this educational program, seekers are demanded to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After taking admission, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- You need to provide a certified copy of your academic transcripts, award certificate or other evidence of completion the grading scale of your university and an official translation if the documents are in a language other than English.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Applications are open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below