Application for the R&A Ransome Funding for Canada, Mexico, USA Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of St Andrews in UK.
With the R&A Ransome award, graduate students will have an opportunity to enrich their experience of deserving by receiving the chance to gain a one-year taught postgraduate course at the University of St Andrews. Winners will receive full tuition fees for each year of study as well as all the following benefits: Accommodation fees to cover residential university costs, Comparable-fees to contribute towards private residential costs, Fixed book allowance and travel allowance.
Recognised in 1413, the University of St Andrews is the third-oldest university in the United Kingdom. St Andrews has organised 18 academic schools into four faculties and offers more than 900 undergraduate and several postgraduate opportunities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
R&A RANSOME FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canada, Mexico and the USA
- The program is available for a one-year taught postgraduate course (MLitt, MRes, MSc) in all subjects offered by St Andrews
- Applicants form all subject, and school form Canada, Mexico and the USA are eligible to apply.
- Academically qualified applicants, well-rounded students, who have demonstrated leadership skills, are eligible to apply.
- All other postgraduate programmes, including the Graduate Diploma, are not eligible.
- Distance learning courses and collaborative Masters courses in which the first year is not undertaken at St Andrews are also not eligible.
- There are different requirements for admission at St. Andrews according to different countries. Before applying, please check the country requirements – Canada, Mexico, and the USA.
- Students must have an English certificate as IELTS, PTE, CPE, CAE, TOEFL, and Trinity ISE II.
R&A RANSOME FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To receive an award, applicants must take admission at the University of St Andrews. The university has different application routes for postgraduate students depending on the course you are applying for.
Application must include:
- Submit a valid English language test report, previous academic certificate, and other documents which will require at the time of admission application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below