Application for the Radcliffe Institute Fellowships For International Student in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Harvard University in USA.
The fellowship includes stipends, up to $77,500 for one year with additional funds for project expenses. Women and men from across the United States and throughout the world, including developing countries are encouraged to apply.Stipends are funded up to $77,500 for one year with additional funds for project expenses. Some support for relocation expenses is provided where relevant. If so directed, Radcliffe will pay the stipend to the fellow’s home institution if the institution is US-based.
The Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard, located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and now a division of Harvard University, carries on many of the research and professional development programs that Radcliffe College pioneered and has introduced other programs to the worldwide community of scholars.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DIPLOMAT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Individual Humanists and Social Scientists: Scholars in any field with a doctorate or appropriate terminal degree at least two years prior to appointment (by December 2016) in the area of the proposed project are eligible to apply. Only scholars who have published at least two articles in refereed journals or edited collections are eligible to apply.
- Individual Creative Artists: Please note that artists and writers need not have a Ph.D. or an M.F.A. to apply; however, they must meet other specific eligibility requirements, listed below. Applicants in creative arts cannot be students in doctoral or master’s programs at the time of application submission unless the dissertation has been accepted by advisors.
- Radcliffe Institute fellowships are designed to support scholars, scientists, artists and writers who wish to pursue advanced work in academic and professional fields and in the creative arts.
- Individual Natural Scientists and Mathematicians: Scholars in any field with a doctorate in the area of the proposed project by December 2015 are eligible to apply. This is not intended to serve as a postdoctoral fellowship. Only scholars who have published at least two articles in journals are eligible to apply.
- Group Applicants in the Creative Arts: All members of a group applying in the Creative Arts must meet the individual eligibility requirements, listed above, specific to their field.
- Women and men from across the USA and throughout the world, including developing countries, are encouraged to apply.
DIPLOMAT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is an online application form.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered and The deadline for applications in humanities, social sciences, and creative arts is September 12, 2019. The deadline for applications in science, engineering, and mathematics is October 3, 2019.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below