Application for the Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Northumbria University in UK.
The bursary has the motive of support high achieving US applicants who will commence in the undergraduate degree program at the Northumbria University in the UK. Students will receive the amount of $2,000 which will be awarded as a first-year tuition fee discount.
Northumbria University was founded in 1992 and it is a university located in the UK. It is a member of the University Alliance and the second University of Newcastle.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RAISE MICRO-PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications from the US
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- For being eligible, you have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
- Students must hold a high school certificate.
- Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
RAISE MICRO-PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- Transcripts and/or certificates for qualifications already completed
- Copy of passport
- Proof of financial sponsorship (if applicable)
- Confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas( if applicable)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below