Application for the Ralph I. Goldman Fellowship in International Jewish Service in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee in USA.
This prestigious Fellowship offers future leaders of the Jewish community, whether lay or professional, significant experience in international Jewish communal service. JDC covers international travel expenses and provides a generous fellowship stipend and health insurance package.
The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee has provided rescue, relief, and renewal for Jewish communities outside of North America. It helps ensure a Jewish future for their youth and youth to come.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RALPH I. GOLDMAN FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all over the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Professional achievement in the candidate’s chosen career.
- Rising Jewish leader, either as a Jewish communal professional or lay leader.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Strong interest in international Jewish affairs and public service.
- Knowledge of foreign language(s) is a plus but not a requirement.
- Formal and/or informal Jewish education is a plus but not a requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree and proven academic excellence. Master’s degree a plus but not a requirement.
- Master’s degree or equivalent and proven academic excellence -Professional achievement in the candidate’s chosen career – Demonstrated exceptional leadership and communication skills – Strong interest in international Jewish affairs and public service – Knowledge of foreign language(s) is a plus but not a requirement. Formal and/or informal Jewish education is a plus but not a requirement.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
RALPH I. GOLDMAN FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in the program. Thereafter, they should apply through the application form.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Mid January, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below