The application for the Randall Silcock Grant for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Queensland for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Queensland hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Grants. The University of Queensland has set-up a tertiary grant to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the undergraduate level. University of Queensland has allocated grants specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Queensland and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Randall Silcock Grant, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
RANDALL SILCOCK GRANT APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Health and medicine
You’re eligible if you:
- Are an international student
- Are you enrolled in the Doctor of Medicine
- Submit an application to the Dean by the closing date
HOW TO APPLY FOR RANDALL SILCOCK GRANT
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Statement including:
- All details of the Conference: full title of conference, dates, venue, city, state, country
- Proof of abstract acceptance or invitation to present at the conference: email or letter
- Student details: UQ ID number; full name; year of MD/MBBS study; HDR candidate: yes/no; current GPA
- Research supervisors’ full names and affiliation
- The title of the presentation
- A type of presentation: poster or oral
- Presentation abstract as accepted
- Statement of the tangible benefits
- Budget of funds requested for conference registration and/or travel costs only
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 10th October 2022. Late applications will not be considered.