Application for the Raydon Graduate Research Awards for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
The purpose of the funding program is to assist graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas with living costs. Founded in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It has ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance.
Founded in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It has ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RAYDON GRADUATE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with first-class honours or qualifications and/or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
- Be undertaking research in the study areas and faculties listed above.
- All nationalities.
- Graduate Research program in social justice, social inclusion, human rights, sustainability or environment, or social policy for the betterment of society.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
RAYDON GRADUATE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in a Graduate Research degree program at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below