Application for the RBS Women in Informatics Scholarships in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The funding programme will comprise an annual stipend of £1,000 to provide practical help towards living costs and study materials. Additionally, the successful scholar will be afforded training and networking opportunities within the company.
The University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RBS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Female Scottish students are eligible to apply for this application
- Applications will be shortlisted by University and reviewed by RBS as part of the selection procedure. The award will be made primarily on the basis of academic merit but consideration will also be given to an applicant’s passion and potential to:
- explore the latest innovations in technology and banking
- use the power of data and technology to make a real difference for our people and our customers
- Take advantage of the opportunities available at RBS.
- boost your employability
- When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- All undergraduate applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence
RBS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply for a place at Edinburgh, you’ll need qualifications, a personal statement and a reference. You will also need to provide evidence of your English language skills through qualifications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below