Application for the RCSI & UCD Dublin Fully Funded Programme in Malaysia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Penang Medical College in Malaysia.
The college provides undergraduate education to the highest international standards in Medicine and Allied Health Sciences. The main objective of the school is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students. Full tuition fee is given.
PMC, wholly-owned by the RCSI and UCD has been providing the highest quality medical education to internationally recognised standards since 1996.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RCSI & UCD DUBLIN PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The programme is open to all Malaysian citizens as well as International applicants.
- Awarded only to applicants achieving at least 3As at A-Level or 38 points at IBDP (excluding bonus points) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be accepted for admissions to RUMC prior to applying for a scholarship.
- Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:IELTS: an average score of 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each component.TOEFL: minimum score of 600 with a test of written English at 475+
- minimum of 250 in the computer-based test.
- minimum of 100 in the internet-based test.
RCSI & UCD DUBLIN PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must download the application form and submit it to the [email protected] with the required documents such as:
Application must include:
- RUMC Offer Letter
- Proof of Deposit Payment
- Reference/ Supporting Letter
- 2 Essays
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below