Application for the R&D Systems Award in Science for International Students in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by R & D Systems Biotechnology Company in USA.
The purpose of this opportunity is to support the candidates who want to pursue a degree or diploma degree in a degree in a science related field.
R&D Systems is a biological products company. It is the second manufacturer in the world to release a whole blood control with platelets. It has a goal of producing and marketing a wide range of human cytokines through genetic engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
R&D SYSTEMS AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This call is open for citizens from the US, UK, and Canada.
- Grant is available for baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree or diploma degree.
- Candidates must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
R&D SYSTEMS AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You need to take admission in your chosen program at any university in the USA. After being a university student, you can complete the award application form. All applications must include:
- A transcript, a written 200 words character statement and a personal statement of 500 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below