Application for the Reach Oxford Scholarships for Undergraduates in UK – 2021. Entry is now open at the University of Oxford in UK.
Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies. Priority will be given to students who have not studied at the undergraduate level before.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom. The University is unable to consider any applications from students who have not been offered a place at Oxford. The University is not responsible for the content of external sites advertising the scheme and would encourage applicants to read the following details to check their eligibility.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
REACH OXFORD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD): Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Rep., Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Not all colleges are able to offer Reach Oxford Scholarships every year. If you are accepted by a college that is not participating in the scheme, this will not prevent you from applying for and being awarded an award. If your application is successful, arrangements will be made to transfer you between colleges.
This scheme is only suitable for candidates who have received an offer and who are of the highest academic ability. Financial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection. Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies. Priority will be given to students who have not studied at the undergraduate level before.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
REACH OXFORD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you hold an offer for deferred entry for an undergraduate course at Oxford, and you’d like to apply for a scholarship, please apply for the opportunity in January of the year you will start your Oxford course (eg in January 2022 if you hold an offer to start in October 2022).
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 10, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below