Application for the Reading General Programmes for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Reading in USA.
This programme will provide students with financial aid to further their education. The number and value of awards are varied depending on your nationality. The financial aid positions will be awarded as follows: UK students – 20 Scholarships of £2,000 each, EU students – 10 scholarships of £2,000 each, and International students – 35 scholarships of £4,000 each.
Opened as an extension College of the University of Oxford, the University of Reading is a vibrant and diverse institution for higher learning. It has around 17,000 students representing different backgrounds and cultures. It comprises three campuses and fifty research centres.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
READING GENERAL PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home, EU, and International.
- Master degree programme in any field.
- Candidates can be a citizen of any country in the world
- Candidates must be commencing their master’s degree studies in the 2021/2022 academic year at the University of Reading.
- Candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution will be selected for a master course.
- Applicants will be asked to provide one of the following English qualifications if their first language is not English:
- British Council International – English Language Test Score (IELTS): 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language – (TOEFL) (paper-based version): 570; (internet-based test): 88
- Cambridge UCLES Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): C
- Test of English for Educational Purposes (TEEP): 6.5.
READING GENERAL PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit the following supporting materials: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 20, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below