Application for the Rebanks Family Fellowship and International Performance Residency in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Glenn Gould School in Canada.
The programme focuses on assisting and empowering artists at the centre of a career, providing a rich career development curriculum including private study with outstanding faculty and guest artists; concert presentations and career coaching; and marketing and support training. The Glenn Gould School of the Royal Conservatory is providing outstanding professors and guest musicians, concert presentations, job counselling, marketing preparation and promotion. Applicants will be rewarded with a fully-funded tuition fee and $6,000 living stipend reward.
Glenn Gould School (GGS) is one of the largest and most respected music schools in the world that was established in 1997. GGS is a world-class hub for careers in the area of non- and post-baccalaureate music performance.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL COMMITMENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by The Royal Conservatory Organization.
- A four-year undergraduate degree or performance diploma plus a master’s degree or artist diploma or possess commensurate performance experience must be achieved by the candidates.
- Students must be age 28 or younger for pianists and orchestral instrument as of September 1, 2020.
- Applicants of vocal must be age 30 or younger as of September 1, 2020.
- Must only apply for one program per admissions cycle.
- Students will be selected based on talent, commitment, and a passion for a career in performance; demonstrate leadership skills.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
GLOBAL COMMITMENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity candidates must submit an online application.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit all the following documents: a video recording of 30 – 45 minutes for prescreening, post-secondary transcripts, a musical C.V., a one-page statement of intent, two letters of reference attesting to your artistry.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below