Application for the Recent Graduate Discount for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of St Andrews in UK.
The funding program is open for excellent students who have attended the university within the last three academic years via an Exchange or Study Abroad program. The value of scholarship applied will be 10% of the standard tuition fee of the institute for the academic year 2020-2021.
Established in 1413, the University of St Andrews is one of the UK’s top universities that offer a diverse range of undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral programs as well as social activities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RECENT GRADUATE DISCOUNT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The grant is awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Students who have attended the university within the last three academic years via an Exchange or Study Abroad program are also eligible for the discount.
- Candidates must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
RECENT GRADUATE DISCOUNT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates first have to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After receiving an unconditional offer of a place on postgraduate coursework, applicants will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 12, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below