Application for the Regina International Entrance Scholarships in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Regina in Canada.
The award is accessible for the international candidates who are applying for admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the University of Regina in Canada. The University of Regina provides up to $200,000 annually. The educational award of $3,000 is automatically awarded to undergraduate students who are applying for admission at the university.
As a denominational high school of the Methodist Church of Canada, the University of Regina was founded in 1911. It offers internships, professional placements, practicums, and various degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The studentship will be awarded to undergraduate students on a Study Permit who are applying for admission directly from a secondary school (or equivalent) into a direct-entry undergraduate program.
- Students must have an early-conditional admission average of 85.00% or higher and be enrolled in nine credit hours in the semester the award is presented.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
- Candidates have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree coursework at Regina’s university.
Application must include:
- Provide your High School Transcript and General Secondary Certificate, and Copy of your passport and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications is Varies according to the courses.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below