Application for the Regional Entrance Scholarship for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of the Fraser Valley in Canada.
There are up to 35 awards available to support highly motivated students commencing a master’s degree at the university for the academic year 2020-2021. The university will provide up to 35 awards with a value of $5,000 each year per applicant during the period of study.
Founded in 1974, the University of the Fraser Valley is a public university in British Columbia, Canada. It offers 15 bachelor’s degrees, two master’s degrees, and over 100 certificates, diploma and postgraduate programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
REGIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for students from these eligible countries Africa, ASEAN, East Asia, Latin America, and South Asia.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any masters degree course offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum overall GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.0.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
REGIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All eligible international applicants who apply to UFV are considered automatically. No separate application is necessary.
Application must include:
- Application fee, official proof of English language proficiency, and official transcripts must be submitted with the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below