Application for the Regional Graduate International Scholarship in Lebanon – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the American University of Beirut in Lebanon.
The aim of the free study is to provide financial support to excellent students. These are available to pursue the master program.Partial or full awards are available.
The American University of Beirut; Arabic is a private, secular and independent university in Beirut, Lebanon. AUB currently offers more than 130 programs leading to the bachelor’s, master’s, MD, and Ph.D. degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
REGIONAL GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants can only be considered for the study once they are accepted on a regular basis in the GPHP program.
- These are awarded to applicants for the fall semester of every academic year.
- These are awarded to new students admitted into the GPHP. Currently enrolled GPHP students are not eligible for the opportunity .
- Applicants should be citizens/nationals of the Arab region (Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya Arab Jamahiriya, Mauritania, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen).
- Applicants of Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya Arab Jamahiriya, Mauritania, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen can apply.
- Applicants must have previous year degree.
REGIONAL GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
Application must include:
- Interested students who meet the selection criteria must first submit a complete AUB graduate application online, which includes the application under the financial aid section.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before is November 5, 2019 will be considered For Spring 2019-20.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below