Application for the Regional Victoria Experience Bursary for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the La Trobe University in Australia.
The bursary is open to all international students who have applied to or are accepted by one of La Trobe University’s regional campuses. The university will provide the selected applicants with a sum of $3,000 collectively to aid their study at La Trobe University. The bursary will be provided as a deduction in the total payable tuition fee.
La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia, is driving to ensure that their actions equip their university to surmount current difficulties and remain sustainable and relevant as the world returns to normalcy from this unexpected pandemic.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
REGIONAL VICTORIA EXPERIENCE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects mentioned in the list of eligible courses for international opportunities are eligible.
- The applicants must be a newly commencing international student applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- The applicants must hold an offer letter from the university for the academic year commencing in 2021.
- International applicants are required to have a minimum score in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
- Pearson Test of English Academic – Overall score of 58 with no communicative skill score less than 50.
- TOEFL Internet-Based – Overall score of 79 with 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing.
- CAE/CPE – 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
REGIONAL VICTORIA EXPERIENCE BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- he applicants are required to follow the application path for international students and apply through the official online portal of the university. Applicants will automatically be considered for the bursary upon being accepted by the university and receiving the offer letter.
Application must include:
- Official high school transcript
- Bachelor’s degree (for postgraduate)
- The complete statement of results
- Personal statement (optional)
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below