Application for the Regione Veneto Scholarships for International Students in Italy – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Padua in Italy.
All the international students who wish to obtain any degree can apply for this program at the university in Italy. The University of Padua will provide the amount of the scholarship varies according to your family income and other conditions specified in the Call. The scholarship may include both the exemption of tuition fees and a subsistence allowance, as well as free or discounted student services such as accommodation, meals at university canteens, etc.
A group of students and teachers from Bologna founded the University of Padua in 1222. Padua is Italy’s second-oldest and the fifth oldest university in the world to exist. There were approximately 65,000 university graduates in 2010 and more than 40,000 in 2016. It is the best Italian university by 2018 according to the ranking or ARWU.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
REGIONE VENETO SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- have a low family income (ISEE below euro 23,626.32 and ISPE below euro 36,399.72)
- have been admitted to one of the University of Padua degree courses or Phd courses
- comply with the conditions for obtaining an Italian visa.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
REGIONE VENETO SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, are required to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university Students can apply online by filling out the Richiesta di agevolazioni – Application for benefits, available on your personal Uniweb page.
Application must include:
- Candidates need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th September, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below