Application for the Research Fellow Positions for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of the Highlands and Islands in UK.
The primary objective of this post is to deliver high-quality research as part of our established team working in the Division of Rural Health and Wellbeing. Applicants will develop their own research projects as co-investigator and principal investigators within our Divisional research themes of understanding (ill)health in rural areas; rural health services; digital rural health; rural mental health; and non-pharmaceutical interventions in rural areas. The university will provide salary for this position will normally be in the range of £37,733 to £40,030 per annum (pro-rata). For exceptional candidates, a higher salary up to the top of the grade (currently £43,742 per annum) may be available.
The University of the Highlands and Islands is the United Kingdom’s leading integrated university encompassing both further and higher education. Based in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, our distinctive partnership of 12 independent colleges and research institutions is locally based and rooted in communities, but with national and international reach, as part of a regional university structure.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH FELLOW POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be an overseas and domestic citizen
- Applicants must have to apply for the research fellow position
- To gain admission to a research degree programme, you must comply with the following minimum entry requirements:
- A master’s degree at the postgraduate level of a University in the United Kingdom or equivalent
- A first or upper second class honors degree of a University in the United Kingdom or equivalent.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a high level of competence in written and spoken English with an IELTS score of 6.5 overall and not less than 6.0 in any element.
RESEARCH FELLOW POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the position, candidates are required to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Submit the College and/or University transcripts and degree certificates and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 27 February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below