Application for the Research Project funding for International Students in Southern Australia -2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Tasmania in Southern Australia.
This award project is furnishing by the University of Tasmania and funded by CSIRO Agriculture and Food. Funded education is available for those international students who have a high potential to complete their dreams.The educational award will provide $27.596 living allowance for 3 years, with a possible 6-month extension and also includes $9,166 pa operational funds to support the project.
Known as Australia‘s fourth oldest university, the University of Tasmania received its university status in 1890 and also known as a public research university which provides a huge range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH PROJECT FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of Australia, New Zealand and International are eligible.
- Candidates can join a PhD research degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must be commencing as a full-time program and able to demonstrate strong research and analytical skills. If you a student from a pasture Science, Plant Physiology, and Genetics and breeding so you can apply for this program.
- The participants must achieve a first class honours degree for applying to this program.
- If English is not a candidate’s mother tongue, so they are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test and to show their English language proficiency.
RESEARCH PROJECT FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want this opportunity, you must have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university only then you can complete the online application for the grant.
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, research proposal, and academic transcript along with language ability proof must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31st, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below