Application for the Residential Financial Assistance for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of New England in UK.
These educational bursaries are available for both Australian and International students and aim to help them in covering their resident fees at the University of New England in Australia.The bursary will provide the 50% discount on residential fees (up to a maximum value of $5,000).
Established in 1938, the University of New England is a public university with approximately 22500 higher education candidates in Australia. It is the first Australian university founded outside a state capital city.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESIDENTIAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian citizens, permanent residents, and international students are worthy.
- available for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program offered by the university.
- An applicant must demonstrate the financial need.
- A student is living or intending to live in a UNE Residential College (excludes St Alberts College).
- An ideal candidate must have excellent proficiency in the English language.
- Statement of case outlining that, “What impact will NOT be receiving the program have on your studies? And what special conditions or obstacles have you overcome in your path to study? Eg. Financial, geographic, cultural or other disadvantages.
RESIDENTIAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The participants have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, they can apply for the grant through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- Candidates have to submit a copy of the Centrelink statement or their income tax return along with their parent’s income tax return. A letter from an authorized person that comments on the participant’s financial condition.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below