Application for the Residential Student Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering in Australia.
This scholarship programme has been set up by AINSE in Australia especially for students seeking to undertake postgraduate study at an AINSE Member university. Enrolled and accepted students are eligible to win this $8,250 scholarship.
Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering is a school of science in Australia that aims to enhance the capability of Australia and New Zealand in nuclear science, engineering, and related research fields by facilitating world-class research and education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESIDENTIAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All foreign national and domestic students can apply.
- Students can apply for any postgraduate programme offered at AINSE.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a postgraduate research degree at an AINSE Member University and receiving an RTP scholarship or equivalent.
- Students must comply with the Terms and Conditions of the programme.
- The students must submit English language requirement proof to the university. IELTS, TOEFL, etc are widely accepted.
RESIDENTIAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to complete their admission applications via the university portal of any AINSE Member university. Then, to apply for the grant, students must log in here.
Application must include:
- The students are required to provide the demanded supporting documents including letters of reference and signed final page of their admission application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below