Application for the Responsible Leadership Scholarships for International Students in Switzerland – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Franklin University Switzerland in Switzerland.
This merit-based scholarship award is open to applications from students from EU and EEA countries. To qualify to win this award, students must be accepted into any eligible Master of Arts or Master of Science programme at FUS. The scholarship award will cover 25% of the tuition fee, i.e. CHF 6,250.
Founded in 1969, Franklin is one of the oldest American institutions of higher education in Europe and the first to be established in Switzerland. Franklin University Switzerland is a nonprofit, private, independent liberal arts university placed 56th in the top 100 of the World’s Universities with Real Impact (WURI) Ranking 2020 and is ranked as one of the Top 10 Universities supporting ethical values and social responsibility.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESPONSIBLE LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU and EEA country students are eligible to apply.
- MA in Responsible Arts Management and Cultural Heritage, MSIM in Responsible Management and Climate Change, MSIM in Digital Transformation, or MSIM in Leadership for Sustainable Food Systems can be applied for at FUS.
- The applicants must be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by Switzerland.
- The applicants must demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential in the said field of study.
- The applicants must have earned a bachelor degree with an excellent academic record.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, and TOEFL – 90.
RESPONSIBLE LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must visit Franklin’s Application Portal to apply for admission. Scholarship winners will be assessed on the basis of their admission applications.
Application must include:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th June, or 15th November 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below