Application for the Retail and Business Management Bursary for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Massey University in New Zealand.
The program is aimed to support both domestic and international students intending to enrol in an undergraduate study at any Massey University campus in New Zealand. Massey University will provide 50% of tuition fees up to a maximum of $1500 for successful candidates during their study.
Founded in 1927, Massey University is New Zealand’s second-largest university known for Groundbreaking research. It offers degrees in Aviation, Dispute Resolution, Veterinary Medicine, and Nanoscience.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RETAIL AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries are eligible for this program
- Undergraduate degree program in retail and business management.
- They must be eligible, and intending, to enrol in a Bachelor of Retail and Business Management and must be working in the retail industry at the time of application.
- Students must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants need to meet the entry requirement for the Bachelor of Retail and Business Management.
- Applicants must submit a certificate of their English language proficiency.
RETAIL AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit the previous educational transcripts and a 300-word statement from the applicant why they deserve the bursary at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below