Application for the Richard Davidson Postgraduate Scholarship for UK and EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
This merit basis support will only be awarded to qualified students who are from the UK or other EU countries and will pursue postgraduate studies in operational research in September 2020. The University of Edinburgh will distribute award of £1,500 annually.
The University of Edinburgh is a famed public research university deemed one of the world’s top universities. It originated in 1582 making it the world’s sixth oldest university that comprises five major campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RICHARD DAVIDSON SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Postgraduate level study in operation research
- This scholarship is awarded on merit
- The student must be from the UK or other EU countries
- Students must be entering postgraduate studies in Operational Research
- Admission requirements for the postgraduate program vary from one course to another.
- All candidates must satisfy all the language requirements: IELTS 6.5
TOEFL 580, and TOEFL 237 in CBT CPE Grade B or higher CAE Grade.
RICHARD DAVIDSON SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The sponsorship will be granted to those who will take admission in the MSc Operational Research program for the entry in September 2020. If you are successfully registered in the program, then you can apply for this application by completing a form that must be submitted to MSc Academic Selector before the deadline.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 25, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below