Application for the Richard H. Brodhead Global Scholarships for International Students in China – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Duke Kunshan University in China.
The grant is initiated to recognize Duke’s 13th president, Mr. Richard H Brodhead, to reward the best Chinese and international students. The selection of the winners will be made based on academic merit to receive full or partial tuition fee programme. Duke Kunshan University will issue partial or fully-funded positions towards the applied undergraduate programme to the selected students
Duke Kunshan University is a Chinese-American university that is the result of a partnership between Duke University and Wuhan University. It is standing at 313 in the country and harbors a strong mission to provide the highest quality undergraduate and graduate education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RICHARD H. BRODHEAD GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All students applying from China or any foreign countries are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Undergraduate degree programmes offered at DKU are eligible to apply for.
- Applicants must apply to undertake any undergraduate programme at DKU.
- Students must have a high school diploma from a Chinese discipline or an international equivalent to get into an undergraduate programme DKU.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 90, TOEFL PBT – 577, IELTS – 7.0, and Duolingo – 115.
RICHARD H. BRODHEAD GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are needed to join the student portal of the university and log in to apply. Candidates will be considered for the opportunity on the original admission application.
Application must include:
- Passport size photos
- Passport copy
- Visa copy
- High school certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below