Application for the Richard Hays Foundation Dean of Medicine Bursary in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the James Cook University in Australia.
The scholarship is open to supporting medical students who are the citizens of Australia and want to study an undergraduate degree program at the university. If you are a successful applicant of this application you will receive a single payment of $1,500.
James Cook University is the second oldest university in Queensland, Australia. It has three main campuses, located in the tropical cities of Cairns and Townsville in Australia, and the international city of Singapore.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RICHARD HAYS FOUNDATION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Award is available to the Australian citizens.
- Award is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of medicine.
- Applicant must be an Australian citizen or an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Applicant must be admitted to the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time
- Applicant must be enrolled 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study.
RICHARD HAYS FOUNDATION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant can apply for the opportunity through an online application.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submitted a copy of their academic record; or a certified copy from any other academic institution.
No more than three references attesting to the applicant’s character and/or suitability to receive the bursary.
Applicant must have submitted a written statement (500-2000 words) demonstrating their community engagement, leadership, and advocacy for health; and promoting aspirations of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Applicants has to submit any other supporting documentation that would assist the Selection Committee in developing an opinion as to the merit of the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below