Application for the Riley Family Scholarships for International students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Imperial College Business School in UK.
The Riley Family Scholarship has been established to support the Business School’s vision of attracting brilliant minds to Imperial, regardless of their background or financial circumstances.
Imperial College Business School is a triple-accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RILEY FAMILY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
- To be considered for this application you must be a self-funded student who demonstrates exceptional academic merit and/or potential and has come from a disadvantaged background and/or has overcome adversity. The sponsorship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A very strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- A high and well-balanced GMAT score, which must also be submitted by 6 March 2020
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- Your essay submission
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
RILEY FAMILY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Candidates who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 6 March 2020 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA program commencing in September 2020 will automatically be considered.
Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to mba-at-imperial.ac.uk by 6 March 2020. Emails should state ‘Riley Family application’ and your CID number in the subject line.
All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question by 6 March 2020:
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below