Application for the RMIT Academic Excellence Scholarships for Japanese, Mongolian, South Korean and Taiwanese Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
The grant provides financial assistance to outstanding international students from Japan, Mongolia, South Korea and Taiwan commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate in 2021. The educational bursary will provide the AU$5,000 tuition fee for candidates, and There are three awards available for students.
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise and aims to provide students with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RMIT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Japan, Mongolia, South Korea or Taiwan.
- Pursuing any RMIT programs in any subject stream.
- They must enrol for Semester 1 2021 in any RMIT programs (excludes ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research)
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the program
- Applicants have to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
RMIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for passport, academic transcripts, CV, work reference letter, referee report, and provide either a personal statement (approx. 200 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the program and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below