Application for the RMIT Cost of Living Scholarships International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
The aim of The grants is to support international students who have applied directly to RMIT to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate program in 2020. The value of The grant is AU$1,000 as a one-off payment towards your cost of living. It will be transferred into student’s Australian bank account once enrolled in the eligible RMIT program.
RMIT University Vietnam (informally RMIT Vietnam or simply RMIT) is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, known in Australia as RMIT University. It has two campuses located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RMIT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for programmes.
- To be eligible for this application you must:
- be a Vietnamese citizen
- apply from Vietnam
- have received a minimum grade of 65% in previous studies
- submit an application for this application
- enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in 2020:
- Foundation Studies
- Associate degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master by Coursework including Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
RMIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Required documents include: degree certificate, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits you currently hold or have previously held if you are applying as an international student
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) Deadlines may vary as per the course
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below