Application for the RMIT Detection of Defects in Additive Manufacturing International Scholarship in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
The purpose of the funding programme is to provide financial help and support to the interested international students. The programme is available for the session 2021/2022. The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology will provide a stipend of $31,000 per annum. Successful international applicants will be provided with a tuition fee scholarship that also covers the cost of Overseas Student Health Cover. The duration of this application is three years with the possibility of a six-month extension.
Founded in 1887, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University offers undergraduate, internship and doctoral programmes. And it is a public research university in Australia based in Melbourne, Victoria.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RMIT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Research degree programme in Detection of voids and phase/elemental analysis of 3D additive parts to guarantee and improve quality at the University
- To be eligible for the programme applicants must have honours or four-year degree in manufacturing, automotive or aerospace engineering or mechatronics, physics.
- To be considered for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
RMIT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For an application, applicants need to take admission at the university and after that must send expressions of interest and enquiries to Prof Ivan Cole at [email protected].
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit the following documents at the University: An academic CV, Transcript of qualifying degree and A expressions of interest which include a one-page summary justifying the applicant’s suitability for the role
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below