Application for the RMIT Foundation Studies International Bursary in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
All international students can participate in the tuition fee scholarship. The winning candidates will get a 20% tuition fee reduction applied towards the tuition fees of the foundation studies program at RMIT.
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RMIT FOUNDATION STUDIES BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Foundation programs at RMIT are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be commencing students in the Foundation Studies program within the 2022 intake.
- he students must have successfully completed a senior secondary school qualification equal to an Australian Year 11 with a minimum D average.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests PTE – 42, IELTS – 5.5, TOEFL IBT – 50, C1 – 162, and FCE – 162.
RMIT FOUNDATION STUDIES BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students can apply to any foundation course at RMIT through the program page by clicking the ‘Apply’ button on the right side of the page. All international applicants will be considered or Students are required to submit an admission application via the online university portal. All international applicants will be considered.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below